The beauty that can be found in everyday ordinary objects if we looked hard enough at our lives and surrounding. If we focus on the process, of what is left behind while creating the end product instead of the end product itself. This series of pencil shaving photograph seeks to capture the poetic of the left behind product of sharpening pencils as abstract flowers.
- Rainbow In The Dark
- You’ll be safe with me!
- Slow down and take a deep breath
- Anything that is worth doing involves a struggle
- Smile and bear it
- Rekindle your joy, find your light
- Sometimes it’s okay to not be okay
- Stop trying to fix yourself
- Make time for yourself
- Don’t let people suck the life out of you